The Experience Of A Lifetime

Here is the opportunity I am applying for:




Want to be a 2014 WFM Team Member Volunteer? Of course you do! potential destinations: Brazil, Costa Rica, Ghana, India, Kenya, Madagascar, Morocco, Peru, South Africa, Thailand, USA in Oakland and apply today. meet microcredit clients whose loans are funded by Whole Planet Foundation, perform community service, learn about culture and language and have the experience of a lifetime.

 Check out the 2013 WFM Team Member Volunteer Program Video filmed in India to learn more, And thank you for supporting Whole Planet Foundation!



What did Team Member Volunteers say about the 2013 program?

 “I am speechless. It was amazing. I will carry it deep within my heart and soul forever!”

 “The volunteer program is life changing, eye opening, and affirmation of our mission here at Whole Foods Market.”

 “I felt like we connected with so many people on so many levels and really saw the mission in action every day. Every minute was amazing.”

 “This was a life changing experience for me. One of the things I was looking forward to was connecting with Team Members from other stores around the company. We had a great group and I came away with lifelong friends. I loved EVERY moment of the trip.”

 “It was a once-in-a-lifetime and life changing experience, and it was more than I could have hoped for.”

 “Seeing firsthand that what Whole Planet Foundation is doing is making a difference. This was huge for me. It was a remarkable experience from start to finish. In a very short time you’re able to fully immerse yourself in the culture. I felt the trip allowed us to experience India far more deeply than an ordinary tourist.”

 “Having travelled quite a bit in my lifetime, this trip was probably the most meaningful journey I've ever been on.”

No comments:

Post a Comment